Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to Hua Hin Property and Land Blog

My name is Nigel Owen and I am 52 years of age.
I have just started a new business in Hua Hin, Thailand, called 'Hua Hin Property and Land, selling and renting property and land. My website is still under construction and properties, like condos, appartaments, town houses, villas, pool villas and land are being added daily, I have over 30 years experience in the UK in Sales and Marketing. I came to Hua Hin on 11/10/2011 and started working for Brokers and Developers, after a while I went about marketing and found out what customers really wanted from a Broker and found out they wanted a Professional, Approachable Affordable Real Estate Broker that cared. I will update the blog daily to keep you informed about my progress and what is new in and around Hua Hin.

No comments:

Post a Comment